Monday, October 01, 2007

back !

HELLO I'M BACK ! :D

hohos~
i'll throw all my photos into photobucket later or tmr.. (:
its damm alot..
like confirm more than 20?
however, i stil haven recieve all of the graduation ceremony photos !
i got 24 for my prelimary examinations L1R4 !
woohoos~ its somehow calculated wrongly..
cos i calculated only got 27 !
HAHA~ told mr lee about it.. but he say he'll check.. so be it :D
hohos ~
officially graduated from macpherson secondary on 280907..
took ton lots of photos !
with 4D, 2B, bball cliques, PL, and friends :D


my "aim" is to get into some IT courses in poly?
mayb Multimedia and Infocomm Technology in NYP- 22;
Digital Media Design in NYP- 18; but i've got no sense of creavity.. how to design? :X lol
or some other business course thingy?
no idea !
see my final results ba ! ^^

all the best all n's , o's , eoy's takers ! :D

*no one tags my blog~ ):
so i've got no mood to blog :X
yea, i may mia soon, after posting the pics..
bug me to blog, i might blog if anyone does so? xD

No comments: